Thursday, July 06, 2006

Grump and B'day Girl

What an uneventful week work has been really shit and I've still got one more day to go, my boss has been on a war path for god knows what reason everything he has wanted done I've done but it's still not right or not good enough , I'm ready to either quit or break his freaking neck. I think I will just have to bite my tongue and count to ten next time he comes in or I will punch him fair square in the face, he comes into work and just grumps his way around does not say anything to you but when he leaves he calls back to the office and tells my boss everything that he wants done gutless .
Well enough ranting phew clad that's out sorry for that but it had to be said.

It was my baby girls forth b'day today and she woke up this morning and was all grumpy until Nicole said hey birthday girl and she remembered it was her birthday it was so funny just to hear her go from arggghhhh to yeahhhhhh presents all in one second flat. She got to open her presents straight away I was barely awake to see what she got but she looked happy looking thru one eye and a yawn.

I got to go and have lunch with Maddy and Nicole down at giggles playhouse which was fun and a yummy schnitzel and chips was even better than the sandwich that I was going to have thanks Nic for the invite for lunch. Maddy didn't really care that I was there until the food came out and I had a fizzy drink and she had juice. Had to get back to work before grumble bum turned up again and I did have work to do.
So I think Maddy had a good birthday all the rest of the family turned up for a while and gave Maddy more presents she was so happy with everything she got . Another year gone and now I have a big four year old girl not a baby anymore I've been really good and I haven't cried today thinking of my little baby that came into this world four years ago oops that was it now I'm crying bugger was doing so well...;)

I cant wait for the weekend and we can go and have some fun If the rain holds out that is so of to bed for me the quicker I go the quicker tomorrow will come and the quicker Friday night will get here and the quicker the weekend will get here this week has to end eventually thank goodness.

Cya soon fun and sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home