Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hobby at last

Well i think i finaly have found a hobby. Well for now anyway i cant get this idea out of my head i keep thinking of different things to right on undies ( i know mostly rude comments ) im obsessed now.
It is so easy to do thats what i like about screen printing things onto undies. Im not very artsy fartsy well maybe the fartsy part lol.........;)

I did these for Nicole ( thanks for modeling them ) she was rapped with them so much she wore them to work . So i HAD to make some for a certain friend who loves cool undies herself. Now im searching the net for logo's and comments to go on undies, i got so excited when i did them i thought that i would completely stuff it up but, I dont think i did when i get a little better at it im going to try layers of different colors and so on.




Tonight im going to place this on my undies ( in house joke ) i think it kind of suits me lol

Well better get back to searching oops i meant work lol



cya

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Ew radiation area alright - blech!!!!!

ROFLMAOHMN (Holding My Nose)

Nic xx

11:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

And I LOVE my Bite Me undies

Wow the ass those are modelled on is pretty spunky

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home