Sunday, June 25, 2006

LOVE

This is the most I've ever been in love and this will be the day that I remember for the rest of my life
Nicole I love you and I think you are the strongest person I have ever met.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am the luckiest person in the world just to be able to say that.
I will always be there to hold your hand whenever you want me to be.
I can not say to you or express just how lucky I really am to be able to wake up next to you and see your beautiful face, Nic I'm sorry if I've never been there for you in the past but today it was the bravest thing I've ever seen you do and for that I have so much more respect and love for you.

As you lay there asleep on the floor all wrapped up in blankets watching a movie with all of us you couldn't be anymore than the greatest thing to me/us. I will wake you soon and carry you to bed but for now i will just sit here and look at the best thing to happen to a lot of people for a while and cry happy tears and some sad ones

So Nicole again

I LOVE YOU

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Positive said...

That is so beautiful...

and all one person can ask from another...

Congratulations you two... well done finding one another...

awesome!

Lib x

1:46 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

OMG Nath........

You know you can be such a shit at times. No-one can infuriate me like you can.......

Then you go and do stuff like this

Thanks baby

I love you too

And.......btw

I couldn't have done that on my own.....

Nic xx

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every girl should have a guy that writes like this!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thou art romanic. Bravo. Thou'st bringest romance like man hath ne'r sight'd. Thine art pollen gainst th evnin air, a breath o love that sweeps cross a bees proboscis. Without you life would ne'r be so sweet.

An I thought I was romanic, ye ol devil.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Omg you so make me cry! That is just so lovely! Lovely man.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home