Sunday, July 02, 2006

Just one more day

These holidays I have had are the laziest I've ever had I think , I've sat on my arse done nothing been nowhere seen no-one it has been fantastic. Well I mowed the lawn went to a few garage sales bought a new card table this one is round not square watched a heap of movies with the kids, cooked a few meals , made a few treats with the kids. Actually Alex made most of them I just did the hot stuff and he did the rest, He made anzacs and hedgehog slice yummy he loves to cook with dad, but then again I think he likes to cook just so he gets to eat the yummy food .


I don't know why but he loves anzac's he loves cooking them loves eating them he always wants me to make them for his school lunches .
I could think of a thousand worse things for him to have in his lunch box so a little anzac every now and then wont kill him. I know I've posted about these biscuits before but I love to say that they are made by Alex and it was all his idea to make them , he read the recipe book, he got all the ingredients out, he made them well done Alex well done.

But back to the just one more day I only have one more day off before I go back to the salt mines.
Alex is back to school tomorrow it will be just the three of us, I might go fishing to relax my self before I go back to work. It has been nice these holidays I've had some great days at home with the family it has been fantastic just to stay home. Oh well best be off and do something or not.

Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home