Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Still in love?

Well after two days of holidays and spending the days at home with just one child I would say yes I'm still in love , In love with all this lounging around the house , In love with Nicole even more as Nic is at work bringing home the bacon ( so to speak that is ).

I don't know what it is lately but I cant stop thinking how great my life with Nicole has been, Sure we have had our ups and downs like every marriage but who doesn't have days like that? I have found the most beautiful person in Nicole. I'm still thinking it cant be real like a dream one day I will wake up and find it never really was, but I know it is real as I lay here on the floor more bloody tears streaming down just from thinking of her.

Can love consume someone's heart that much that just the thought of the person you love makes you cry? I say yes, is it a bad thing ? Well sometimes yes but mostly no. I cry, I smile , I laugh all at the same time just from a simple smile, a simple goodmorning, a simple see you later.

You fill my heart with your sunshine , radiance , your kind and forgiving heart , you always make room for me , you always make sure everyone else is ok before you care for yourself , this is one of the most endearing things about you.
All the stress , all the crap from me and the rest of the world you still make sure I'm ok , that they are ok, that we are ok a quick phone call here , a quick email there, a coffee , a chat you are always there.


THANK YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home