Thursday, June 22, 2006

Friends?

Just a quick one tonight as not much happening in the world of me. Worked my arse of today well not literally as I can still see it in my peripheral vision.

We meaning my work are downsizing a shop to save on a little bit of rent as the shop doesn't seem to warrant two shops of second hand furniture as it used to. I think that there are so many cheap imported pieces of furniture for not much more money, oh well so my job today was to fill the truck with as much of the crappy furniture as I could, my big boss was away so my medium boss said chuck as much as I can fit in the truck. Shit I started to run out of room pretty quick and I only just started, so I SMASHED the whole lot into smaller pieces and stacked and stacked it in till I nearly couldn't get the doors closed few.

The shop was nearly empty by the time I had finished doing that and I moved everything else into a shop half the size of the one it came out of it took till four to Finnish and by god I was stuffed, still am but I have just been down the street to get a haircut at my new fav hairdressers
Cobaarz eco salon.

If you haven't been yet well let me tell you for $30 dollars you get a great coffee a head massage or hand depends on what you like, they trim your hair then wash it then they go back and cut it some more oh sorry forgot to mention the massage chair while getting hair washed, I walked out of there thinking wow I'm so relaxed I could fall asleep .

Getting back to the title friends while I was doing everything today I couldnt get something out of my head. I heard thru the grape vine today that one of my friends was cross or upset with me because he thinks I don't trust him as he has done nothing wrong. It is not that you have done something wrong it is everytime I trust people I get really hurt nearly everytime , so it is hard to give my complete trust to anyone, it isn't you in fact I think I have given more trust to you than anyone in my entire life but sometimes I get that feeling back in my gut that says hey back off be careful you will get burnt again. I'm really trying to get rid of that feeling but it comes and goes so please bear with me I will get there ok. You have become one of my I dare not say it but you know what I mean

I will leave it at that for now and talk to you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home