Monday, July 03, 2006

Old photos or not?


Wow going through some old photos the other day brought back some great memories,
I remember going to some great places meeting some great people I was standing in this line to get some coffee and I bump into this guy, he kind of looked familiar but then again..





I had to go and drop some paper work off for my boss the other day and this guy wanted to get my photo with him I don't know why....








So I thought I would take a little trip and just cruise around for a while see if I could see anything interesting...







Oh well nothing really jumped out for me so I just kept looking and traveling here and there for a while ...................................................



















well that's all the photos I could find for now but I think there might be some more buried deep in the cupboard somewhere?




Sorry but this is what happens when you get bored and lonely...... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Wow, I knew it was you! Damn and i thought that the tower was being held up by a complete stranger, and the Wall, wow is that really you appearing from a hole in the wall? Fantastic. I might have a few photos myself like these lying around. I will have to take a look.

Love ya work :)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home