Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Night Games.

Well it's that time again FRIDAY yeah how come Fridays take twice as long to work through. I swear that Monday and Tuesday even Wednesday fly by without even knowing that they were there, but Thursday and Friday time seems to slow down the earth stops spinning and the clock takes about two hours to tick over two seconds.

It totally must be that I play cards and pool on a Friday night have for a while now here's a shot of the boys playing cards. I'm the lassie on the left the rest you can work out for yourselves....LOL



So every Friday we played pool for a long time I started to play at a friends house he has a huge slate table so big. Unfortunately he moved away well the hunt was on for a new venue no-one else had a table and by pure chance I got a phone call saying "hey I've got this pool table I need to get rid of"
Must have been a sign as I had it in the ute and at my house by that night.

It wasn't anything to write home about but it kept us entertained for a while but back to cards. I don't know really how we got to be playing poker but it just happened I think we all got sick of playing pool. We are all learning how to play but I think there are a few card sharks in the group as I cant seem to win at all but then again I could be a crap card player....LOL .

Better be off
cya

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo i LUUUURVE to play pool.
Just remember, i am 3 inches taller.......

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gamblin is illegal in my state pardner. You're busted for illegal activities. If I could remember the name of my horse, we'd apprehend you on the spot!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke, thats no sabre is it... Its awfully hard and no doubt the force flows within it, but can it really save us from the Sith Lords?

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you stealing bastard. That's off our kitchen wall. Give it BACK!! It's the classiest thing we've ever owned, a classic piece of artwork......

10:57 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Well yeah you could be a crap player but the pool table does come in handy...;)

Nic xx

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home