Tuesday, June 20, 2006

To Veg Or Not To Veg

That is the question?

It has been one of those weeks were i have just wanted to veg out in my pj's and relax. Had a few drinks during the week which is abnormal for me as i normaly dont really drink that much , but it has been nice to relax and just unwind .
I really hit the drink hard on friday night it has been such a long time since i have drunk that much, I dont think half a bottle of bacardi and then something with vodka in it was such a good idea but i think i had a good night well thats my story anyway.

I do remember saying something to my friend accusing him of being something he is not. I do apologise for that i was just curious (drunk) but then again be what you want to be.
We will support you no matter what you are or want to do.

So lets move on from that and say wow what a beautiful week it has been so far cant wait for the weekend though going to stay over at some special friends house again weeee always have a good time there. A few drinks a few games just a general unwind its great so to the special ones see you soon.

Well best be off
cya soon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's that damn alcohol son, it's no good for anywone........

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I really like your blog!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word verification I just had to type was IQBUM. Thought that was funny.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home