Monday, July 10, 2006

Great weekend ( say cheese)

I had the best weekend it was great bloody cold but great. We had some friends come and stay and we drank yummy kahlua milkshakes and played some games just generally a good fun night/morning by the time we got to bed.

So the next day we trekked of to gumboot park ( Gumbya Park ) the kids were hanging out for ages to go there so we decided to go to celebrate Maddy's birthday and also Amber's as well.
We had the coldest and windiest day we sat with rugs wrapped around us until the bbq had finished, once we got moving it was not so bad well still cold but not that bad.

We all had a great time playing mini golf and the kids were almost lethal with the putters and I cant remember how many extra golf balls we had to get, they kept going missing? Thank god we didn't keep score.

But on a funnier note Nicole took the best photo of George , G don't take offence to this but it kind of reminded me of one of my favorite shows



I would have to say it was such a funny photo, I was pissing my self when I saw it tonight not at you G but that it reminded me of Wallace And Gromit. I just love those character's and the way they grin so cheesy.

Nic took some great photos but she will show you on her blog but she did show me one of me and my girl, She had the greatest time driving the mini cars. But I must admit something, our mini car would have been the slowest thing on this planet I believe that I was over taken by a family of snails, yet I managed to crash twice into the railing and stall twice and had to call the racv ( how embarrassing ) to get a tow back to the Finnish line but the fun part was when the young kid on the back of the car said I will get it going a bit faster for you and shit we were flying we over took everyone.

Oh well we ended up back home put the kids in front of a movie and we all sat in front of the heater and watched a movie it was great like I keep saying it was great it was just to relax and unwind .

Thanks Guys for coming and We had a GREAT time too.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Priceless. Lovely pic that. But the ride was worth the embarrassment!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home