Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday or is it Tuesday

Well today was a little better but I'm still getting over yesterday kind of anyway , Today I was stuck in the shop all day and where are all the people gone, I've never seen the place so quiet.

It was like a ghost town not many cars going past and none stopping, I did finally get a few customers in and took a few orders and made a few dollars but on a whole it is dead . Must be the drought, must be the fires, must be the rain, must be the heat who knows not me but I was told today that it is January whatever that means .

Anyway not much to say but at least I'm alive and by the way I didn't win poker last night , I gave it a good try but there was about eighty people there and I got down to about twenty-ish so I was happy in the end.

must be off see-ya......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home