Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Champion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well someone's got to blow my horn ;)

I play poker every Tuesday night down at the local downtowner, Its all free and you don't play with your own money all chips just a good night out in general. I meet up with a few friends down there and laugh and just have a good time never too serious for us anyway.

I never really last too long as I'm not that good at bluffing or even how the cards work in my favor just bet and hope for the best . It started out well I was winning a lot of hands and my small amount of money that I start with was now huge , the first break came and went and I was still in wow I'm normally out by then LOL.

Every ten to fifteen minutes the blinds go up they start at $25 and $50 and when you get to the end table they get to $5000 and $10000, but back to the game, there is about fifty to sixty people every week with eight on a table , I always sit with the same people but once you take all there money you get moved around to empty chairs on other tables. I was nearly out so many times I lost count, But lady luck was on my side I made it to the next break and now I was down to the final table , the final thirteen they didn't last long I went to the final table as the chip leader with about $30000 .

As I said earlier the blinds take most of your money before long I was down to about $10000 but two minutes later I was back up again with now only three of us left I have never gotten this far before , the best I have done is 8th I was in for the long run and the other two went all in and one bet me but I had more money so I was still in , Now it was me and this guy called Frank a veteran gambler .

He went all in so I matched him I had an ace and a ten he had a king and a queen the cards were placed on the table nothing came up until the last two cards , a pair of fives bugger me I had won the match WHOOOOHOOOO for me .

I won a trophy and a gold chip , also a fifty dollar voucher from the downtowner I was shocked but I know it wont happen again so once again WHOOOOOOOHOOOO too me

Well I must be off and brag a little more to anyone who will listen.................LOL........ ;)

Cya

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

WOOOOOOOO

You know I think you're awesome!!!

Nic xx

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK mate, you know when to hold em, you know when to fold em, but when do you walk away? You got to count your money when you're sitting at the table. Good luck next week dude.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Well someone's got to blow my horn ;)"

I'll blow ya horn baby ;)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home