Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Grrrrrrr I Hate Mondays

Yeah I now its Tuesday but by god it feels like a Monday.

I cant do anything right today It all started this morning at 5.25am yep before even sunrise I had no car to get to work so I rode my bike I was halfway down the hill when I realized my tire was flatish but to late had to keep going , you know how much fun it is riding with a flat tyre grrrr..

Finally got to my truck twenty minutes later and you know I thought I was unfit, but I did alright it was the last hill that killed me anyway off to Traralgon to load all went well loaded off to Warragul to unload open the door the load had moved and out fell a towbar, ( insert load swear word here ) Now you might have at one stage walked behind a car and walked into the towball before so you kind of now the pain I was in grrrrrrr..

Limping of back to the truck, off to Korumburra to unload a couple of forty-four Gallon ( 208 litre ) drums . You think it would be easy back truck up unload with forklift off I go but noooooooo this guy doesn't have a fork lift he has a front end loader tractor, I said I don't think this is a good idea as we slid them off the truck and onto his loader the drum went straight through the pallet oh well told ya grrrrrrrrrrr....

So off I went now twenty minutes behind thanks farmer guy for that raced off down the road to Leongatha and quick pick up here and there and whoosh off to Wonthaggi I got a phone call from the big chief in Melbourne wanting to know if I had down a delivery or not and I told him I had and he then proceeded to say " Any chance you can get that there any earlier" . I had been flying everywhere trying to make up time but still not good enough Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

We just got the contract for Bayford which supplies all the westaway ford in south gippsland only one slight problem with that ,They all want there parts delivered by nine in the morning, ten the latest Now I do my best at the best of the time, but I cant be in three places at once especially when they are all so far apart once again Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

So I finished the run and then my phone went from my other boss wanting to know why I wasn't back by now , I wasn't far away so I got back changed trucks and went to do some look ats and they were fun , Why on earth do people store rubbish furniture in storage for years and want a million dollars for it when they decide to get rid of it , broken tables , wonky legs , ripped chairs , sorry but not interested and then they abuse me for stuffing them around Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............


So I've finished for the day and now I'm at home with the kids in the peace and quiet of my home and my phone rings again, The other boss telling me he is getting rid of the fuel cards and changing to a new system of fuel allowance, We pay, keep log books and every month have to go in and claim it back , How much do I hate that idea
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............



So I better win poker tonight or watch out world .

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home