Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's all over now.

Well all good things must come to an end , Yep my holidays are over, all gone , finitto, bye bye free world .

The first day back is always the worst I reckon , they always leave everything for me while I'm away unloading trucks, fixing things, re-arranging the shops , clean , dust etc etc, but I got it all done by lunch and spent the rest of the day just cruising around serving customers. I was told by a friend once when coming back from holidays always come back on a Thursday never Monday well I have been doing that for a while now and it rocks .....;)


Two days back then two days off again, well you have to ease back into work , just think if you came back on Monday by Tuesday your fried already wanting another holiday so next time try it and see for yourself...




Oh well what has been happening not a lot we did go off to Arthurs Seat it was windy , rainy but that is how I like it below thirty degrees and cold good reason for snuggling ;)





We had some interesting fun searching for somewhere to eat , there was no room for us anywhere I still reckon it was the weird face painted kids we both had with us ....LOL but we finaly found a restaurant that fed us all great day out I think .




So tomorrow is another day and I'm off fishing again once again I've been told to bring my water wings as we are heading into the river man I think I'm enjoying all this river walking to much as I cant wait , best be off as The Amazing Race is nearly finished and I'm getting excited to see who wins.


cya

Wow the Linz Family won thank god, Now I'm crying they are saying such nice things about each other I'm such a big girls blouse....
cya again sniffle sniffle.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Nath, that photo of us is disgusting.

You could have picked a different one **blush**

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home