Monday, November 27, 2006

Did someone pass wind ?

Well our photos on the weekend went as well as could be, but as a wise guru told me once you cant polish a turd, I did the best blue steel I could muster and it was over very quickly , you will no doubt see photos on Nic blog soon.

There are many beautiful things in this world and I am not one of them so I feel sorry for Raylene but thanks for trying LOL.


Now I've said before there is a lot of beautiful things in the world and I don't think these are them, I drive past them on a daily basis and they are horrible , I know they produce power but my goodness surely solar power would be better .



But in another sense they are really fascinating to watch as I was driving through Toora I couldn't take my eyes of them, I even went up the lookout to get these photos , I sat there and just pondered. They are so quiet they make a gentle whisking sound, I haven't been this close to them before very impressive on a grand scale .



I know there is a lot of opposition to these things I might have to agree with them they do kind of wreck the scenery but with the ever growing population I suppose we need all the help we can get .As you can tell by this post not much is happening in the world of Nathan but we did get photos done and we all went to Smorgys again . The Mac's and the Fin's and we had Raylene join us too. Might have a new job soon as I think I am going to shoot my boss (just dreaming) he driving me up the wall at the moment only three more weeks then im on holidays aaaaaahhhhh...............................



As to follow in the foot steps of the guru G I couldn't stop and take photos without slipping a cow in....( I know its a bull but that's the best I could get LOL )


cya all soon

Cant wait for the weekend

And I still apologize for the accident at Smorgys......LOL...;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

You and your wind obsession - lol....

Great photos Nath :)

Mwah mwah mwah!!!

Nic xx

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photos young man, but I don't recall giving you permission to tread all over my nice green pastures. The cows are stressed enough with all that whoosh whoosh whooshing of those great big turbines. I hope you stepped in a cow pat. By the way, nice composition :-)

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home