Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday-itis

Man what a bad case of Monday-itis......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH..

I felt like crap this morning I couldn't wake up , couldn't get motivated to go to work, couldn't even be bothered making breakfast. So I threw a few things in a bag and went of to work the worst thing was there was heaps of deliveries to Leongatha and Wonthaggi but only a few for Warragul.

So I finished early doing my deliveries and headed back to the shop when I get a phone call saying that I will be doing deliveries on Thursday night, now I don't really care but I finish at three because I start at six in the morning and when I stated that I would be finished by three they said I owed them hours. Man was I pissed I owe them shit I have started early for the last two months and have done two to four hours a day overtime for that time for nothing, so work that out but they always change it so that it is in their favor, I'm glad the phone dropped out as I was turning red and just about to spit the dummy big time.

It is all worked out for now but they still believe I owe them ,but on a better note I went crayfishing yesterday haven't been for years but still thought it would be nice to sit by the creek and watch the world go by, There is always a catch when someone asks you to help them first then we will go fishing later, and this time was no different ....lol.

So by the time I went and got some meet from a friend who works for Readford's abbatoirs and then to drouin to pick up Dodgy Dave it was lunchtime and then the helping, Dave is a collector of arcade machines and he has recently bought five more from out at Neerim South. So the drive out in the truck took a while, then the drive to the persons house was just as long down a long and dusty road too.

Once again by the time we got the five machines loaded and headed to the creek we had about half an hour to crayfish....;(
We did catch four or so but they were all to small to eat bummer they are so yummy to eat so we thought next weekend we would go again but this time we go earlier , then I remembered we are going away. Oh well so we ended back at davids house unloaded and that was my big crayfishing day a whole half hour.

So lets hope Tuesday is better than Monday at least I have Wednesday off for Alex's school sports day might take the good camera and try and get a few snaps of the kids.

that's about all I have on my brain for now cya.........:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bum about the crayfish, there's always the weekend after. Oops, that's right, there's NO free weekends for us until Christmas!!

Well maybe you can squeeze something in........

Nic xx

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home