Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I suck at poker

Yep that's right the champ sucks at poker the other week I was on fire slaying my opposition like ants this last couple of weeks I have bombed out in the first ten minutes, Weeks and weeks of playing and I still suck man I thought once I had won it would be like yeah here's my cards read them and weep.

Every hand I won with last time lost this time what had I done go to cocky most likely.....LOL
so that it is no more poker for me I quit..... No more I say this because it was the last night of the year for this round.. At least I made it to the top at least once , over all I landed 16th which isn't to bad out of sixty to seventy people.

Oh well that is about it for me as I'm falling asleep as I type this having trouble getting used to getting up at 5.30 am everyday .

In the end I have a trophy and a medal ( all ready got the chest to pin it on ) and a fifty dollar voucher so not to bad ...Might show off my medal and trophy but they are out in the pool room
and cant be bothered getting them night night...

cya

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, I suck too.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home