Monday, January 15, 2007

What a trip..

Aaaahhhh another week has started and it is as I thought nice and easy,
quiet day early finish no stress ( yet )....LOL...:)


So off to south gippsland today again well that is the run I do but today was weird, I don't know why but I did get a nice photo on the way around the Milky Way...




I know it was a little bit out of the way but to get a good shot one will go a bit out of the way , I did set the timer and get one of me waving over there......




Really can you tell its me be honest I think I had my pirate eye happening , oh well better luck next time .

cya



Yeah i know boring as I am but my life is boring I drive trucks now.....;(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow man, that like, totally rocks! You totally rock space truckin dude.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home