Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thoughts

I was reading Nic's blog and I have seen it on Ambers blog as well so this is my thoughts for now....


* I really think too much for my own good.

* Right now I want to run away and live somewhere where there is no one else.

* I hate how my home isn't big enough to have people over for tea.

* I love the peace and quiet of my children sleeping they are there most beautiful when they are asleep

* I want to be a better friend to all my friends I just don't have that much time.

* I want to quit my job and live of the land in a cave somewhere just like a wombat...;)

* IM so tired everyday lifting stuff moving heavy things why do I say I can do it for you.

* I hate for what I have done.

* I've never been in love with someone this much before I don't think I could ever put it into words as it is inside my heart, Every time I think of you a tear comes to me eye...xxooxx

* Why is jealousy such a powerful emotion people define jealousy in different ways, and many feel they do not possess effective strategies for coping with jealousy, I know I don't.


* I try everyday to be a better father, friend , husband just in general a better person.

* I heard something the other day that I couldn't be happier for, well done to the Hilders..Way too go David woohoo....!!

* And for some strange reason the thing I have been thinking of the most this week and here I go again crying I miss my DAD.. So much I still wish I had more time with you everyday I think of you everytime I look at my son I think I'm the luckiest person in the world and I cry again for I didn't have you but he will always have me for as long as I breathe I will always be there..See you soon dad.

* After all that I feel tired and I have to get up at four in the morning so nighty night sleep tight and I hope the bed bugs just nibble tonight...


Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home