Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another Trip To The Hills

Another busy week this time which means plenty of trips out in the country side for me yeah. Lots of deliveries for me I went out to Noojee again but this time I decided to stick to the normal way home but I did get a couple of photos this time.


I love the snow on the mountains we are so going up there this year, we normally go elsewhere but I think Baw Baw is the way to go this time.

.



Then I think I might take Alex out to the trout farm to see if he wants to get himself a big fish , I've been there a few times it isn't really fishing but he might have some fun with a couple of friends with him.



I might say it must be getting close to spring as everywhere I went the other day I could see young lambs and foals and calves they are all beautiful but I stopped of at a farm because I saw this tiny little thing and I had to get a closer look.....


He is only five days old I could have put him in my pocket he was so little and cute, He just didn't care that I was in there taking photos, there also was a little black one in there too but she was not so cute, kept running away and hiding behind mum so no good photos. I showed Maddy the pictures she thought I was getting him for her priceless.



Had to snap one more shot of the mountains just love it out there I think it must be the beauty of it all that makes me just want to stare at the hills all day.
best be off

Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Cute little horses.....

I'm still spitting that I didn't come in the truck to see all that now. :(

Nic xx

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home