Monday, July 24, 2006

So tired

It has been the longest weekend for a while but this is just a quick one tonight. I went to enroll Maddy in kinda, but it is not that easy around here as to get her in to the kinda we liked I had to be there before 5.30 in the morning. Well that sucks to get up that early so bugger it Tim and I stayed up playing pool and poker all bloody night.

It was two thirty in the morning and it was freezing so we came in side and watched a movie , it took Tim three seconds to fall asleep on the couch and four seconds to start snoring.
I sat and watched the movie and by quarter past four we started to get ready and head down there. Now I don't know if you get this feeling but have you ever been somewhere and thought to yourself crap am I in the right spot . We kept saying shit are we in the right place we were waiting and waiting for another car to turn up, by five fifteen cars arrived and thank god we were about to start ringing our wives to make sure.

So I ended up staying up when I got home and chatting with friends all night didn't go to bed until about two Sunday morning . Nicole did let me sleep in till ten which by goodness I needed it then our bloody washing machine shit it self. The funny thing was I just got through telling a friend of mine how great my washer wash nah never do that again Murphy's law.

Off we went to Harvey Norman bought a new front loader I think it is a Bosch Nic got a few hundred of it thank god I found out the real price tonight bloody expensive things.

Then we headed of for tea at this nice little place down in Moe they serve great baked potatoes andthey are so yummy I went back for seconds ( ok thirds ) and the coffee is delicious you can drink it all night. We didn't get out of there until nearly Monday morning the kids were asleep thankfully I didn't have to go to work today as the boss was away and my manager said just do the parcel run and go home. So I did they owe me hours anyway I thought I might sneak a little nap in but Nic had other idea's cleaning so out in the shed I went all clean know.

Now I've just watched one of my fav shows Top Gear and nearly wet myself so so very funny tonight. Not much has really happened but I've managed to dribble on for long enough now but I did manage to get a picture of the hostess of the little place in Moe ..................




I think she might be Russian NIKITA rings a bell...............;)











cya lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Pervit - Kari is with US!!! Back off buddy hah!!! Although, I have it on good authority that your missus has a bit of a closet thing going on for Adam, damn that geeky attraction -roflmao!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home