Monday, July 31, 2006

Garage Sales Rock..!! And Weekend Fun

Hands up those out there who LOVE garage sales.


ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME well if you haven't noticed ME.
I just love digging through other peoples crap ( sorry quality goods ) you get to look into the lives of other people by buying there old things. Everything has a story attached to it, where it was bought from , why it was bought was it a gift from a loved one that isn't loved anymore or that thing in the corner of the house that you have hated but couldn't get rid of because nanna gave it to you . Or are you just broke and need the money? Hell I don't care just let me in I want that bargain.

This weekend just gone I went garage sale hunting I've always done it but now my son is older he loves to come and hunt for toys and books he loves to find things for his nanna's garden too he is such a good kid. He went straight to bed on Friday night without a wings or a whine in preparation of the early start, I cant say I did I played poker until just after midnight with the boys again it was good to see one of the dodgy bros could make it this time, must have got a pardon from the warden ( just joking Amy ). Dave and myself organized to meet at his house and go together as he is just as mad for them as I am, he even made egg and bacon muffin 's for us thanks Dodgy.

wasn't much to get this time but we had a good morning anyway we went and picked up some tin then some carpet and dropped back at Dave's house by this time I had to be at my sister inlaws b'day party so I had to rush off . Was a quick lunch and a play with my beautiful nephew Joshua and his Gorgeous sister Lilly had some great cuddles and once again rushed of to be somewhere else.






Once again I we went off to that great little place in Moe for a lovely cooked meal ( LOL ) of Chinese a few drinks and a few games were in order for the night. I tell you now this little place in Moe is so good you want to go back time and time again for it is such a relaxed environment you feel like you are in your own home. What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours it is like that, I had the greatest time again and the hosts are just so entertaining.






The next day was so glorious and sunny we headed of to the park to fly some kites with the kids it was like I was ten again , running around flying the kite wow you forget the simple pleasures in life sometimes, I reckon that the next sunny and windy day this is to everyone out there get yourself and the kids a kite and just go for it you will love it and so will they.






But hey the most fun I had was when I had a turn on the swings, Once again I had forgotten how much fun it is to swing, Swinging for me is a little tricky as I get a little motion sick as the higher I go and the faster I go my head gets dizzy, but I loved every second of it and with friends it is great too, watching all the faces they pull priceless.

And after all that fun in the park we went back and had tea another great meal, for dessert a lovely chocy fondu yummy but I'm still partial to G's chocy balls. Back home late again but time flies when having fun as they say. As we pulled into the driveway it pored down with rain the kids were asleep , we unpacked everything from the car running load after load inside huddled under umbrella's so very funny and bloody freezing, a quick check everything in and off to bed, I don't think my head hit the pillow and I was asleep.


So that's my weekend in a nutshell once again thanks for reading and I will see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home