Monday, August 14, 2006

The Journey

They say a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Today i went on an adventure of my own, I had to do a pickup at Yarragon first thing only half a truck full which is nothing really had to wait for a while before they opened so what does one do I know get coffee.

My next port of call was back at Warragul and then I was off again out to Neerim South and then Noojee.




Had a quick look at the trestle bridge while I was there I think I might have a picnic out there one nice day beautiful. I ran into a lady out at the general store who is a friend of mines mum I haven't seen her for years, nice chat then off on my journey now I'm never one for detours( wink wink ) but once again I took a different way home I did see this sign that said Warragul 36 km this way and I went down that road for a very long time and then came across another sign saying Yarra Junction oops oh well was half way there, gone to far to turn back.







I had the nicest drive all the way over to Yarra junction stopping here and there I was supposed to be in Tynong North dropping a parcel off, got there eventually an hour or so late that's all .
I did see some beautiful places to stay b&b's everywhere, I ended up going thru Gembrook and a quick look at Puffing Billy as I was now running really late.




We took Alex there when he was little he loved it we went with Alexander's friends Tom H and Marcus T they had a ball. Might go back one day.Raced off from Gembrook to Bunyip then off to longwarry, a fast pickup in Drouin then a mad dash back to Warragul. The boss none the wiser had to get home so Nic could go to a Yoga class.

There was my journey of a thousand miles well not really a thousand miles maybe a couple of hundred tops.

Best be off to bed now as all that driving has made me very tired

Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Wow, cool pics nath. good to see that somebody kept the shutter snapping this week. Keep up the K's best pics happen when you don't really try i think (for us amateurs anyway). LOL

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home