Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Knight In Shining Armour

Well not really a knight in shining armour . One of my bosses lives by her self and isn't really a hands on type of girl if you know what I mean, don't get me wrong she can lift with the best of them but doesn't really like to do any hard work. I had just finished tea and the phone rang it was Jenny " Nath" " yeah Jen how can I help" " I've backed into my roller door and I'm stuck in the shed can you help me" once I had stopped laughing and told Nic and she stopped laughing I went to rescue jen.






Off in my trusty steed I went, it was even funnier in real life all I could see was her feet and this roller door bent like a banana. I couldn't budge it at all and I lent on it with all my might, I had to rely on the trusty old nudgeometer , a couple of gentle taps and I had it back into its runners and going up and down again. I slayed the dragon so to speak and my good deed for the day was done, Back in my trusty steed and off home I went. Thanks Jenny for the laugh .

As you can tell I didn't really have anything exciting happen today or this week as it has so far been very average, I cant wait for the weekend this week needs to end and bring on some fun.

cya soon fun

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you fit your horse through that door, and where did you put your helmet?

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home