Monday, July 24, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by the Entertaining Amber so here are my answers.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Help run a cafe cooking and prep work..
2. Security guard in the latrobe valley area hated it but it was money lol...
3. Worked in the kitchen at the local hospital and i was the tea lady too lol.
4. Second hand and new furniture shop love seconhand furniture.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Arsenic and old lace one of my all time fav's.
2. Tron enough said about that lol ;).
3. Million pound note do your self a favour hunt this one down.!
4. Charlie and the chocolate factory the original and chitty chitty bang bang sorry i know thats more but hell i love movies.

TV shows I love to watch;

I don't watch a lot of TV, but i do like...
1. Top Gear
2. Mythbusters ( kari byron hubba hubba )
3. Smallville
4. LOST.

Four important things to me:

1. My children and Wife Nicole
2. My Dodgy friends
3. My electric blanket
4. Karma.

Four tunes that play in my head:

1. Cheer up Charlie-from charlie and the chocy factory
2. Rainbow Connection- Kermit the frog for G
3. I wanna be sedated- The Ramones greatest punk band ever.
4. True colors- Cyndi Lauper makes a tear appear in my eye.

Four favourite food dishes:

1. Nicoles fried rice ( legendary )
2. Roast chook.
3. Nicole's Haggis
4. Wendy's chow mein.

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Tv guide .
2. My friends blogs.
3. Top ten richest people ( just to see if im there yet lol )
4. Ebay.

Four scrap companies I like:

1. BasicGrey ?
2. Heidi Swapp ?
3. Kelly Panacci ?
4. Prima ? my fav

Four colours I like:

1. Yellow
2. White
3. Purple
4. black

Four people I am tagging:

1. Big Mac
2. Music Man
3. Hippie chic
4. Portmanteau

Done and thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home