Saturday, September 30, 2006

More treasures

Once again another busy week at work and lots of goodies bought for the shop, I have told you lots of times I deal in second hand furniture and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I got the bug for a rummage this morning and had a quick dig for the gazzette to see what garage sales where on. There were only four or five but I had to phone a friend to find out where they were, So I went and picked him up and the kids came for the ride, Nic as usual was still in her pj's wondering around the house .

The first four sales were all old people stuff a couple of frames for Nic and I bought a new plate that goes on the stove for mass pancake cooking yummo cant wait till morning.......;)
Big batch of pancake parlour pancakes for me... Might share if I have too.




Anyway back to me treasure hunting the last garage sale was the best one , we found another nu64 with three games for Alex since the last one got broken hey they are cheap and old but still fun. I don't care how old you are there is always time for a little pirate action hey G.









And last but not least I did get some new coffee mugs they are different that is what made me buy them they are brand new but old at the same time been trying to find some that I liked everywhere oh they say it is the last place you look.




Well that's about it for now might go out tomorrow but then again I do have a large compost bin to build until we meet again farewell.

Live long and prosper...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Live long and prosper? eeeww

LOVE those cups and wow the photography of the cups is amazing!!!!

Nic xx

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harr Me Matey!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home