Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Been away for a while

It has been forever since I last blogged but it isn't really high on my todo list at the moment as I have been busy at work and the last few days I have been on holidays I've got a few days left so once again I will leave a few thoughts.


I have been in Melbourne for a few days and didn't wont to come back I had the best time and the worst time all in the matter of days.

I walked a thousand miles all in a day and boy are my legs tired.

Today I was a washing demon.

Are all street performers trained in the same school or are they all just wierdo's.

Did go and see a great gallery exhibit Charles Blackman .

Werribee smells...!!

But it has a great open range zoo.

I cant think of anything else right now but I will start to blog a bit more often so I don't forget I've got a memory like a gold fish .

cya

Bugger I cant think of much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home