Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rally

Once again another day at the office start early do my parcel run which now has turned into a tyre run as well, we just got the contract with bridgestone. Which is fine but have you ever lugged a tyre around before you know that you get black crap all over you , now times that by twenty tyres yuck.

We received a tyre for leongatha today and the transport company asked me to take it over there so I did yes it was only one tyre but it had to go all the way over to them by today. Oh well off I went in my boss's 4wd 45mins later the tyre was at its destination and I remembered what George said once that he doesn't like to travel home the same way as it gets boring.

So I went of on a little adventure and went down the grand ridge road. I haven't been down that road for a long time, and let me say I had the time of my life wet dirt road , slippery corners. Now I'm not normally a crazy person but something in me went rally mad I was going sideways downing gears sliding around corners sideways don't worry I only did this on corners where I could see but I had so much fun it was like wow drop another gear power it up and whoosh of I went sideways again this was going on for ages and when the rush was over I wanted to go back and do it all over again.

but I must admit something I was going only slow never got over 60k's but it was a first for me so I had to go slow there just happened to be a photographer as I went around the last corner and snapped a shot for me thanks











better be off

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home