Thursday, June 08, 2006

Proud Dad

I got a phone call before from Nicole saying that Alex's teacher told her this morning Alex is doing so well at school and that he is reading at a higher level than most of the other kids.
He is suppose to be on a certain level at this age he is a few levels higher than he should be.
So I'm just writing this down to say how proud of him I am and that I cant wait to hear him read tonight . I forget that he loves to read like I used to, I was forever with my head in a book so once again I'm SO PROUD OF YOU ALEX WELL DONE mate..!!!!!




Maybe that's why he looks like this now mmmmmmmmm
LOL. Just joking I just love this photo it is so him always goofing around but so serious at the same time .
Love you buddy

ONE PROUD DAD
xxooxxooxxooxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home