Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Where Have I been ?

Tired , exhausted and literally couldn't be bothered.

It has been forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write in here , Not to mention get the camera out and get a few pics.

So what has been going on , Not a lot just with this new job of mine I get tired at night and I rarely make it past ten at night , Nic and I are like ships passing in the night and catching up on what's what ( I'm the ugly tanker ;)...)





The most fun thing that has happened lately is the kids and I went garage shopping the other week , we try and go most weeks depending on events in the family life , I ran into a friend who was having a garage sale , haven't spoken in years but was nice to catch up anyway he had a canoe in the grass, I did have to ask how much and it was my favorite price FREE .



It was very funny loading this fifteen foot canoe onto the rodeo , luckily we only live just up the hill..;)








So basically I have been spending time on the canoe getting it ready for its maiden voyage, had a few cracks in it but that's about it so a quick patch up and a little paint it is now ready for the timber rail around the top , which is proving to be tricky , might have to get a few of the boys around to help bend the timber and twist at same time.



I only have a couple of photos, as I forgot to blog about it , I was too excited so when I Finnish it I will post some more


So cya for now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, love the new boat, perhaps me and the kids can come for a fishing weekend down the river. Cool boat dude! I've been trying to carve one out of the tree out the back, but its too hard for me. Hey good luck on the new job front. All the best!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home