Saturday, November 04, 2006

Addicted

Yep its official I'm addicted to garage sales.....;)

I try to stay away , I try not to read the paper , I try to drive past, just ignore them I try and try but nope I went this morning again I even walked to get to it too how addicted is that....






I've even got the kids addicted now, Nic had to take Alex to the doc's he has a virus poor little thing he always seems to catch a bug . I had just finished the lawns and had a quick shower and I said in jest to Maddy hey "you want to go to a garage sale " She had a hat on a doll under one arm and a scooter warmed up and on standby quicker than a flash. It was a mighty fine sale about three or for house lots in one , I picked up another board game for the kids and one for the adults.

A new pretty pink handbag for Maddy, a Dragon Ball Z toy for Alex And a pop up Sun shade for me. Nic had rang earlier saying she was going to stop on the way back and we all meet up and went back in the sale and bought a few more bits and pieces.
I said to myself no more until after Xmas but we will see we will see.....LOL


So the rest of the day has been spent going thru Alex's new yugioh cards a bit of a chat with the kids a bit of a nana nap for me, Made yummy Mexican for tea and I think I might surf the net for a while and maybe even a movie so until the next sale ........;)


Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Yes no more until after Xmas. We need to save $$$.

Yeah I know, lets skip Christmas and go garage saling instead- teehee

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home