Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lazy Old Me

How lazy am I , well let me start it has been forever since I have blogged, it has been forever since I took the camera out of the cupboard and I cant remember the last time I actually had time to do any of these things.

This was going to be my last post as it really hasn't been high on my priority. But this will be the new beginning I think I hope who knows, oh well lets go for it .



Today I had to be up early and I hate getting up early I know seven in the morning doesn't sound early but to me it is I set the alarm for six fifteen which with daylight savings ( or robbing ) meant five fifteen in the morning . Today's journey took me to the great suburb of Scorsby I had twenty one chest freezers to pick up yes twenty one of them. It PIDDLED down rain all day as soon as I stepped out of the truck it rained I thought it was going to be warm today so I was wearing shorts and a short top , bloody idiot I was freezing as soon as I stopped working.

It took two hours to load the bloody heavy things and in the rain it was the longest two hours ever. The guy I was doing this job for had been out drinking and didn't stop till four this morning he started again at ten man I wouldn't even be alive let alone be able to drink so early in the morning.

It was going good actually it was hard heavy lifting but it wasn't that bad I got back into warragul and unloaded the freezers at his house he came out with a bottle of bubbly called Reginald Langdon Buller sparkling pinot noir chardonnay oh well I like cash myself but Nic likes it .

So I finished early today picked up Alex from school, built a helicopter that was supposed to be a xmas stocking stuffer oops my fault. Had a yummy tea and finally got the kids to sleep and I'm just watching a DVD , fallen asleep a few times but hey I'm here by myself so who cares if I snore .

well best be off hopefully I can get motivated to blog a bit more often.

Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Of course you were...........roflmao.....

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home