Sunday, June 04, 2006

Preparations

Well its soon to be my sons seventh b'day in fact tomorrow, he is so excited to be turning seven what can I do now that I'm seven he keeps asking me. Can I play this, can I watch that its so funny nothing really changes just he is older he still looks the same as when he was two in my eyes anyway. I look at him and he is so tall and he reads and writes so well.

I must have missed five years somewhere, oh well got the next fifty I hope so no more little boy stuff well that's what he tells me "I'm not a kid you know dad" he said that to me today.He is so right to a degree anyway Alex you will always be my little boy no matter how old you get.

So preparations for his birthday are on there way I have just finished making yummy cupcakes
(yet to be iced ) Nicole has organized friends to come over after school and next weekend I think we are going out somewhere I hope it doesn't rain but hey its fun to play in the rain sometimes.

Sunday has come and gone again without much excitement until we got a phone call from nic's sister saying what do you want for tea YUMMY bakehouse pasta and garlic pizza our favorite. I'm having Fungi Fettucini, Nic has spaghetti Saltati and the kids spaghetti bol so I'm off in preparation to eat. MMMMMMMMMMM
cant wait

Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home