Thursday, June 01, 2006

Another Day Another Dollar

Well it was just one of those days when nothing really happens, Not many people around and raining all day makes for a shit day, so dusting and general cleaning was on the roster.
A few deliveries and that was it for me. Did wash the bosses car in between showers though well she doesn't like to get her hands dirty flash nails and all thet girly stuff. She gave me twenty bucks to do it so hey I didn't mind.

Now back to the lighter I didn't take my camera or laptop to work today so I didn't get a chance to get anymore photos of the lighters secrets but I will get them tomorrow. Oh yeah there is a prize too if you guess what the lighter really is you get to keep the lighter or a free hamburger picture autographed by me which ever you find more appealing ;) .

But I do have a photo of the Elvis rug, there has been a few comments on it so here is a better shot of it. Orders will be taken a cash deposit of Ten dollars secures your rug, must hurry though not many left. If you are one of the unlucky I do have a Marilyn Monroe rug, A Tutankhamen rug as well.

Well to get away from all that rubbish and into some more I've decided to go with my gut and do what I think is the right thing to do.

So ok that is really all that I've got to say today but I did go to my first C.O.W.S. R .B.A.D Meeting i saw the sign
and entered, i did the secret handshake and yes i was given a special non milk based beverage after that i felt i could face the world again and not live in fear of the bovine army that is growing everyday.

Ok cya for now

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Nath, you know what I reckon about gut feelings.......;)

You've cracked me up tonight sweetie, but sonce you were here I guess you know that.

Nice tries Amber, I reckon you should get an autographed hamburger pic anyway - rofl!!!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger George said...

Ok here's my guess. I believe it is a fold out cow. That's right, a bovine transformer that glows in the dark. They have Udders that shoot out little jetstreams of milk. (batteries not included) I've always wanted one of those cowceptacons. Deceptacons are so boring.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home