Friday, May 26, 2006

What A wonderful world.

I was just listening to Louis Armstrong - What A wonderful World.
And I couldn't some up any better than this song that all the things in this world are beautiful in so many wonderful ways especially the part were he sings friends shaking hands saying how do you do but really saying I love you. It is so easy to ask how are you but it is so hard to say I love you.Can you turn to your friend and say I love you without them feeling weird or ummm distant.

What do I mean by that well I mean that I love all my friends male, female all of them, the new ones the old ones, I love them all but have never said it to them because they would think I was strange to say such a thing.

It is not the love you feel for your partner or the love that you have for your children. It is the love of friendship, knowing that they care for you is enough but to say I love you as a friend is great to hear sometimes but very hard to say.

To all my friends out there I know you don't read this but it is for me this blog to get it out of my head so I don't explode so I love you all as my friends and I wanted you all to know that without you all, my life would be incomplete even empty.
sounding a little strange now so
cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home