Sunday, May 28, 2006

Truce Giggles and Fun

Well the line has been drawn in the sand and the war is over I think? Both sides have agreed to end this stupid war and move on which is good for everyone. As they say, "War what is it good for? Absolutely nothing."

So here's to the end and here is to a new beginning.

I've been chatting with George tonight and having a laugh a minute all about cows. I don't know why but it seems to be funny to be giggling about cows and when you think about it they are alien-like. Four stomachs, eat green grass, give white milk, they are strange creatures. But we seem to be able to laugh at anything so thanks Big Mac.

I had to stop drink coming out my nose when I saw the layout Nicole did for Amber. How cute are those undies? Bet your mum is going to love those photos. Try explaining that hey, um they kind of fell down um thought a spider crawled up my leg LOL. Oh well enough of undies but then again we all need some cool undies don't we? Strut around thinking, "I'm cool because of me undies." Makes you feel good, it makes me feel good anyway.

What a day once again didn't get out of bed until nearly bloody lunch time so have to get my fat arse out of bed earlier so I'm not tired all day, lack of motivation all day just from sleeping in and lounging around the house . Didn't do much just relaxed with the kids. I didn't even leave the house today. How bad is that? Oops, sorry went to shop to get milk and chocolate very important errand so I did leave for ten minutes but hurried back to my safe and warm house, well back to my comfy spot on couch anyway.

It has been a rollercoaster of a week but I'm glad to say that ride is over and I'm just enjoying the walk home nice and slow, maybe a few bumps in road, but when you're walking you don't notice them do you?

Once again I'm so happy to be in a great place and having great friends around me can't wait to catch up with all of them soon and have some fun.

Cya all soon I hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home