Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Addicted

Mmmmm blogging is so addictive I can see why so many people use it. I so didn't want a blog, but look here I am blogging again cant help it now thought creeps into my head ooohhh must blog that.
I know I'm addicted when I'm sitting at work trying to think of ways to blog then it comes to me I've got a laptop yeah I can take that to work set up an account ten minutes later I can surf my little heart out but snag. My account is in my lovely,gorgeous,spunky,foxy,hippie chic wife's name so how do you go about asking to spend another ten dollars a month so I can surf the net.

Well it was easy asked and she granted without winging whining just said ok.
So here I am at work blogging thanks to my Lovely,Gorgeous,Spunky,Hippie chic wife.

thanks XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just for you
cya

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Here's a tip if you hadn't already thought of it, to save money, put your thoughts down in ms word first before you blog. That way you can take as long as you wish before copy/pasting it to your blog. It's surprising how many people forget that they can do it this way. Saves internet time and $. Yeah it's really fun now to blog.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home