Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just A Lighter? And other stuff

Just a lighter you say Hmmm. Or is it something else have a look tell me what you think.








We will leave that for now and move on to my photos that went missing ( not those ones either you know who I'm talking too C.C.A) the ones I deleted of my work so I had to do some more today but my battery's went flat. I'm starting to think I'm not meant to show anyone my dog box office oh well quick trip to shop new batteries which I think wont last very long which they didn't but I got a few so here's my crap filled office


And here's the outside it is just old factories with holes cut out of the walls so they are all joined together. Not very good looking but it keeps me employed LOL. Note the lovely Elvis rug hanging out the front isn't it the greatest thing you have ever seen NOT!!!! I sell so many of these bloody things its scary I try not to vomit when someone says oh wow what a beautiful rug




Oh well we all cant have great taste can we so as you can see not the most exciting day today just a re-doing of some photos that I lost. And lucky enough to be sent home early again but I had a doctors appointment so there goes that idea then ;).

Came out of doc's feeling even worse than when I went in I don't know why I bothered going was doing great until then. Got home really confused about even more shit now don't know if i should take his advise and see what happens or go with my gut feeling and look after myself in my own way, oh well I will work it out eventually. Enough of that and on to some better stuff soon I hope.

so better be off I think I can hear something at the door best go check talk later.
cya
moooooooo
what was aaaaaaaaaaaghhh

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh no that Elvis rug - blech!!!! And as for that doctor - grrrr.........

Anyway I know I know about the lighter, can I answer???? What's the prize? Is it a good one????

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home