Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Great Photo Hunt And Raid

Well I've just spent the last hour ( or more) searching for some photos I took at work today just to show of my dog box of an office. Well there totally gone, I've downloaded programs to recover them, no luck but I've found other photos that should have stayed lost ;)

Was a fun day at work today really busy lots of people through the shop which makes for a fast day, surfed the net for a while, rang some suppliers, organized deliveries for tomorrow much the muchness really. Had another friend drop in today, I think there might be some rumours floating around about me because no friends drop in to my work rarely ever and if they do it is normally only for a minute. So I'm starting to get a little suspicious of all these friends dropping in but then again it is nice to see them.

On a funny note for me anyway you know when you are doing something let's say a little illegal, you think a policeman will always catch you doing it. Well I was copying something for someone and as soon as I put it on they walked in. I couldn't close the laptop fast enough then they were looking at me thinking, "mmmmmmmmm what's he hiding?" Shit I thought I was going down it's a raid and then the bloody thing finished and did this huge load tune which made them look at me even more. So I'm sitting there waiting for them to say something when the officer said, "I've got a summons here for (oh shit what have i done now went thru my head ) a Chris T"

Phew it was 2 years ago Chris bought some stolen goods, he didn't know they were stolen. He filled out all the right paper work so everything legal on our side but the goods had been resold straight away so nothing could be done about it. He just has to go to court and say yes that is the person who sold it to me and then go home.

So after they left I cleaned out my undies (thank goodness I wasn't wearing my favourite ones) and finished off lunch then more customers. Boss came in in one of his great moods. I thought, "Shit here we go again." He stuck his hands in his pockets and said "which pocket do you want" I said"the left " He reaches in and gives me a mandarin and says "go home early if you want". After I picked myself up you couldn't see me for the dust.

Whoosh I was home yeah rang Nicole said I would start tea. Fifteen minutes later she was home and lets say no kids make for a great time to be in love ;) xox

So as far as I can say I've had a great day and so far a great night. Best be off and get a good nights sleep.

cya

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Positive said...

What a funny old fellow is Nathan
He gets in all manner of strife
He leads a very exciting life
and chocolate's his favourite fare
Which is hardly so very surprising
He's a really amazing old bear
What a funny old fellow is Nathan
Nathan the fun loving bear!

It aint Byron, but it works!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have no idea who the war is with but Im glad for you all that it's over! Well done all! Great blog! though Im not sure I needed all the afternoon delight info LOL!

cheers

Lib x

9:14 AM  
Blogger mark said...

thanks for the link nath, the secret society is now up & running....see the post

9:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

NATH!!! Should I be censoring bits of your blog? OMFG!!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home