Monday, May 22, 2006

Better days

I just finished reading my BEAUTIFUL wife Nicole's blog and I was reading the words to better days and I had a tear or two good song when you read the words well enough of that anyway.A great start to the day then all went pear shaped started my parcel run three boxes to the ford place then home again had to go to yarragon and pick up some furniture bring back to warragul then unload truck by myself,nothing like lugging heavy furniture by yourself to get you going done that pretty quickly worst thing then no customers all afternoon until closing time, everyone came in then, oh well at least they came in.
Best be off my fav show on Mythbusters
cya

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Positive said...

Whats Bettyz deal?

anyway I thought Id let you know I found you through your gorgeous wife's blog and thought Id let you know I'd dropped in! Hiya!

Just enjoy the blog and see where it takes you... its cool to read the hubby's blogs ... I read Kerrins hubbys blog too...

cheers

Libby :-)

8:15 PM  
Blogger George said...

Hey big guy. Like your style. Good to see that you are being noticed.

10:18 PM  
Blogger George said...

good to see you attracting some interest from the scrappers and the French too dude.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

hmm........HI Betty........

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home