Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Here we go again!

Well I think I've said it before I HATE getting up early. There is nothing worse than to get to work and only have a few cartons to deliver, you think I got out of bed rushed around hurried to work for this three cartons took me ten minutes to do then I'm awake sitting in a car thinking now what.
Oh well at least I went and got bread and something for my sons lunch box special treat for a great kid.
On a crappier note I've really messed my self up again and I don't know which way to go do you take the fun and exciting road or the safe and comfortable road, too many damn emotions come into it. Quit and run away or stay and fight for your sanity!!!!!!
I love to just quit and hide in a corner till everything is better but then what life would that be,I need to fight but don't know who or what to fight anymore and I am so sick of hurting friends and family they are not punching bags for my emotions/feelings/anxiety.

So to all my friends that I've hurt,mislead,mistrusted I'm am so sorry words can not describe how low I am feeling about how I've treated everyone.

But enough of that it was not all bad it has been an average cold day but I'm alive the sun is kind of shining the birds are singing family are well.So there is always a silver lining to everyday
thanks for listening to my dribble
cya

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

It is true what they say about the silver linings. You know about clouds and stuff. Behind the clouds is a big bright sun thats always shining, even if it is on the other side of the world at times.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home